Preparing the manuscript, authors are kindly requested to adhere to the following regulations based on the "Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals", developed by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors:
I. Manuscript requirements. We accept submissions strictly online, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please upload your manuscript as a Microsoft Office Word document (*.doc, *.docx formats).
1. Length of the manuscript from an original study, lecture or literature review (including tables and list of references) should not exceed 6000 words. Case reports should be limited to 4000 words, short reports and letters to the editor should not exceed 1500 words. Please consult the MS Word built-in statistics service prior to submission in order to find out the exact length of your manuscript. Should your manuscript exceed the aforementioned limits, the editorial board will carry out the final decision on its publication based on recommendations from your reviewer.
2. Text formatting. Lettering in Times New Roman is preferable in all cases (font size 12 pt with 1.0 line spacing and 2 cm margins). Kindly refrain from using underlining in your document (italic and bold formatting is acceptable).
3. File structure.The journal editorial board prefers to receive a manuscript as a single complete file with all figures, tables and any additional supplemental materials. Please organize your text according to the following template:
II. List of references should be organized according to the guidelines by U.S. National Information Standards Organization NISO Z39.29-2005 [R2010]) in Vancouver style. For detailed instructions on bibliographic formatting, see "References list guidelines". The following are the principle points you should be aware of while preparing your manuscript for submission:
III. Enumerate your tables, give those a heading and clearly marked columns that would be easy to read and comprehend. Please make sure that table data is in line with the numbers in the body of the text (but does not simply duplicate them).
IV. Reduce graphical materialto minimum (unless the nature of your study dictates otherwise). Photographs should be rich in contrast, illustrative artwork – clear and of high resolution (dpi).
V. Ethics statement. In accordance with COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) guidance authors must provide an ethics statement if the study made use of human or vertebrate animal subjects and/or tissue. Approval from the relevant body is required for studies involving:
VI. Cover letter. The journal editorial board requires authors to submit a scanned copy of a cover letter from their institution in *.pdf format. We expect a cover letter to summarize concisely why your paper is a valuable addition to the scientific literature and briefly relate your study to previously published work. Cover letter should be authenticated by seal and be signed by the head of your institution and by all of your co-authors. We require a separate letter for each of the affiliations declared in the manuscript.
VII. Using the WEB-form to submit a manuscript. Indexing in Russian and international databases requires certain metadata to be provided for your paper.
1. Authors. Please provide us with:
2. Article title and Abstract. These should exactly match the text of the corresponding fields in your manuscript file.
3. Keywords. Please make sure to add 3 to 10 concise and accurate keywords, preferably chosen from the MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) thesaurus.
4. Language. Indicate the language (or languages in case of a bilingual manuscript) of your paper (exp. [ru; en]).
5. List of references should be organized according to the guidelines by U.S. National Information Standards Organization NISO Z39.29-2005 [R2010]) in Vancouver style. For detailed instructions on bibliographic formatting, see "References list guidelines".
6. Supplementary materials should be submitted as separate files with an appropriate caption (exp.: "Fig. 3. Cyst gross specimen").
7. Completing submission. Please check the list of attached files prior to finishing the procedure. Within next 14 days, the editorial board will inform you by e-mail of receiving submitted materials. Feel free to contact the editors or the reviewers should you have any questions regarding the processing of your manuscript. Accessing your personal account at IMApress.net will allow you to monitor its progress online.
Настоящий ресурс может содержать материалы 18+